Last Updated: February 12 2019
If you are under 13 years of age, please do not send any information about yourself to us or on this Site, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child, we will delete that information and otherwise comply with the requirements of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and applicable law. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be at least 13 years of age to register with or use certain portions of this Site. This Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under 13 years of age may provide any personal information to or on this Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of this Site, including the information described below.
Personally Identifiable Information
• When you fill out forms or fields on this Site;
• When you communicate with us or request information about us, this Site and our services, whether via email or other means;
• When you participate in forums or provide user generated content or submissions.
It is also possible that we may collect personally identifiable information about you from sources other than you, such as forums, instant messaging services, blogs, other users of our products and services and our business partners.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you through a variety of technical methods, including the following:
• Collection of Usage Details and IP Address. As you navigate through this Site, we may collect details of your visits to this Site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs, the resources that you access, and information about your computer and INTERNET connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. We may use this information for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and business partners.
• Collection with Cookies. "Cookies" are pieces of information that a website sends to your computer while you are viewing a website. We may set and access cookies on your computer to track and store preferential information about you. You consent to our placement of cookies on your computer. Please note that most Internet browsers will allow you to stop cookies from being stored on your computer and to delete cookies stored on your computer. If you choose to do so, however, your use of certain aspects of this Site may be restricted.
• Collection with Web beacons. "Web beacons" are electronic images, tags or scripts that allow a website to access cookies and help track general usage patterns of visitors to a website. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information, such as cookies, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed. We may use Web beacons to compile information regarding use of this Site.
The information collected through these technical methods, standing alone, cannot be used to determine your identity. Such information may, however, be combined in a way that makes it become personally identifiable information. If this happens, we will treat the combined information as personally identifiable information.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including any personally identifiable information, to:
• Confirm and complete transactions requested by you;
• Provide customer support (including, responding to your requests), troubleshoot and resolve problems and disputes;
• Contact you to verify the information you provide to us;
• Understand and anticipate your needs and preferences;
• Ensure this Site is of interest to you (including, customization of advertising and content) and help us better understand your use of this Site;
• Protect the security and integrity of this Site;
• Conduct internal reviews of this Site and administer this Site's systems;
• Develop, enhance and market our products and services or the products and services of third parties;
• Provide you with promotional materials, offers and personalized information;
• Manage our business and operations;
• Meet legal and regulatory requirements;
• Provide administrative communications to you;
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
We may disclose personally identifiable information:
• To any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive your personally identifiable information as your agent, including as a result of your business dealings with that person (for example, your attorney);
• To our third party vendors so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including for the handling of data processing, data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional and transaction materials, and this Site's maintenance and security;
• As required by law or ordered by a court, regulatory, or administrative agency;
• As we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another's rights or property, including, without limitation, our rights or property;
• If requested by authorities in the event of any act of terrorism or instance of local, regional or national emergency;
• To enforce or protect our rights;
Aggregation and De-Personalization
We may take your personally identifiable information and make it non-personally identifiable, either by combining it with information about other individuals (aggregating your information with information about other individuals), or by removing characteristics (such as your name) that make the information personally identifiable to you (de-personalizing your information). We may use and/or disclose to third parties such aggregate or de-personalized information in any manner and without notice or compensation to you.
IF YOU SUBMIT A REQUEST, WE MAY CONTACT YOU DIRECTLY VIA TELEPHONE, FAX, AND EMAIL. YOU MAY RECEIVE TELEMARKETING CALLS AS A CONSEQUENCE OF SUBMITTING A REQUEST ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF YOU ARE ON THE NATIONAL DO NOT CALL REGISTRY OR ANY OTHER DO NOT CALL REGISTRY.
Circumvention of Security Measures
User Generated Content
You are responsible for any content, including personal information, that you contribute to be published or displayed ("posted") on this Site, or that you transmit to other users of this Site (collectively, "User Generated Content"). Your User Generated Content is posted on and transmitted to other users of this Site at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of this Site with whom you may choose to share your User Generated Content. We can also not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on this Site. As a result, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Generated Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of your User Generated Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Below are some mechanisms that provide you with control over certain information:
• Email Offers from Us. If you do not wish to receive email offers or newsletters from us, you can opt-out of receiving email information from us by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of the email.
• Accessing and Correcting Personal Information. If this Site allows you to create an account with us, then you can review and update your personal information by logging into this Site, visiting your account profile page and making changes.
• Online Behavioral Advertising. Certain third-party advertising networks that deliver behavioral advertising are members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI"). You can prevent NAI member companies from collecting preference data about you by clicking here and following the NAI's directions. Note that if you opt out through the NAI, you will still receive advertising. In addition, if you opt out through the NAI and later delete your cookies, use a different browser or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your opt-out choice.
Operation of this Site in the United States
This Site is operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using this Site or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request regarding your personally identifiable information, please contact us at any of the following:
• Via telephone: 1-800-347-9968
• Via fax: 813-932-7827
• Via mail:Professional Insurance Marketing Inc.
DBA/ Mortgage Protection Plus, Inc.
8870 North Himes Ave#160 Tampa,Florida33614
• Via email:email@example.com